Like Fanpage : Follow twitter :

How to make Bibimbap! , Play a Mini Game and snow again! –Day 5

Posted by Ir on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Assalamualaikum.. hai.. Day 5 (3 Feb 2012).. last day of our Korea Language Class.. so sad.. we are having 5 days wih the sonsengnim(teacher).. There are so cute and we have learned a lot.. But ya, there is no more class.

We had ended our class with the singing korea song like stated at my previous entry : Korean Traditional Dress.. I have recorded the video for every classes performance.. I will upload later.. still don’t have enough time to do dat!

DSC_0065

Performance by the class 3

Besides, we also learn how to cook Bibimbap and Korean Royal Court Cuisine.. It’s easy to make it.. you should try ..

SAM_0099

Rizky! He works hard to cut the fried yellow egg! hahaha.. but he a fast learner! nice man, u did a great job!

SAM_0089

The ingredients, In front on plate : bean sprouts, carrot, cucumber, mushroom, the mount vegetable, and I forget what is the black one in the box..hehe

At the back : white egg, yellow egg, white floor and yellow floor (just put the egg colour)…

SAM_0109

Finally, we did it!! hahahaa.. The left side is Bibimbap and the right side is Royal Court Cuisine .. Royal Court Cuisine consist of 9 type of food…

I has tried the Royal Court Cusine, and seriously I don’t like wassabi!!!!

At night, we went to UiJeongBu palying a  mini game like Time Square.. haha.. Im lucky because got two free tickets to play the game.. kikiki.. thanz to my leader Kwang and HaeDi .. Thanz a lot..

I played two games.. First , Disco game,, I and Tiqa got free tickets.. hehe.. others bought the ticket.. haha..and other game was 4D screen game! haha.. lucky me!

DSC_0278

SAM_0147

SAM_0154

Haaaaa. best of the best.. Disco.. bounce bounce bounce! hahhaa

SAM_0170

And suddenly when we wanna go back, it was a snowing again! wowww!!! besttt!! heheeh.. Alhamdulillah.. Lucky us!!.

Before that, I bought some masks aloe and cucumber! 10 pieces only 2,000 won… = RM ~6.00.. Cheap right? who want it?? Please comment below! heheeh.. only two lucky person can get it! haha